Saturday, January 28, 2006

First of all...

CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

Today is the reunion dinner. Relatives are coming back. Yay!! Gotta meet my couzies...
All friends are back in hometown.
This is only the time where we can meet all your old friends and buddies.
Mummy is cooking tonight.

No cny celebration this year. No brother this year :(
We're missing him so much. *sigh*
Parents still crying in the midnight sometimes.
While me thinking that he's not gonna sit with us at the same table where we're going to have reunion, makes me cry. My heart is so pain. Where's my bro?
I'm like a lil' girl where I lost myself in a city & crying for my bro to come & help me.
Though I'm excited to meet my couzies, my friends, my uncle auntie, deep down in my heart, I'm so desperate for my bro.

Every year, I'll help him to keep his red packets(angpow) as he won't be around in the house.
Once cny is over, I'll gather all his redpackets and passed it to him.
If he's generous, he'll definitely give me some of the ang pow money.
I miss him joking around the house, flirting with my cousin.
Or probably bring me out for drink with his friend.
AaaWwW~!!
The thought of him not coming back anymore hurts more than anything!!

My house has become a cry-baby place. Not only mine, sis-in-law cried too.
There're 2 deaths occured in my family last year.
Early of last year was my sis-in-law's uncle who passed away.
End of last year was my bro who left us without any words.

Love you always, my sweet brother!!

No comments: