Saturday, January 21, 2006

The dreams that I see him...

First dream – The whole family was in my room and we were chit-chatting. And everyone planning to go for a trip which I can’t recall the place. Poor thing I can’t be able to make it. So, as usual, my beloved bro teased me because I can’t join the trip.

Second dream – My parents and I went to someone’s funeral. I’ve no idea who was that but when we reached the cemetery, it’s totally different with the reality one. The view is something like a jungle with a lot of trees. While they were burying the someone’s coffin, I went to my bro’s one. Somehow it’s so much different which makes me feel strange.

Third dream – I saw him wearing the tee I was wearing during the memorial service. That was his tee – a pretty new one. So I was asking him, ‘Why are you here?’ He seems like pay no attention to me. Probably I was invisible to him. It’s rather weird while I was driving his car and another fwen of mine driving her car and end up in a ferry. This really freaks me out.

I’ll note down every dream that I dreamt about him from now onwards.

No comments: