Sunday, December 04, 2005

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for being with us throughout the whole time of sorrow. It is indeed a great loss to all of us that my brother has gone back with the Lord but like my father said, God has his purpose in everything He does.

To me, my brother is a great guy. Not only he’s great, he’s handsome and cheeky too. During his childhood, he always tries to be as naughty as he can. My dad told me a lot of his mischievous action. One fine day, he was playing alone at the compound of the house and he saw a cow passing the road. So he went to the gate and disturbed it. And then the next thing the cow got furious and he ran towards Andy and Andy was frightened. He ran into the house, he fell down and rolled all over the grass. I always laugh when I think of it.

Another time, it was raining in the afternoon. Andy got me out of the house and we would jump and run around the compound under the rain. My mum is definitely not happy when she saw us like that. I had to obey his words all the time when I was young. Though we quarreled and fought a lot, deep inside our heart, we loved each other very much. All siblings fight anyway.

And now that we’re getting older, he still creates joy and laughter at home with everyone. Whenever he sees my mother not in a good mood, he will try to make some silly jokes to attract her smile. And when he sees any of the siblings who are obviously me and my eldest brother, Gary making my parents sad or angry, he will definitely scold us for that. I still remembered when I was 17 years old, that was during my SPM year, he used to warn me that I’m not allowed to go out with any guys because I’m too young for that. He’s very very protective about me. Even my parents didn’t warn me for that. He always brings me out in the night after my exam to have fun. There was once when his friend was holding a cigarette and me being curious, I ask him what the taste of smoking is. And at the very moment I asked him, my brother warned me right away. He said, ‘Don’t ever let me see you smoke’. He is a very strict person and can be fierce to me at times.

And now that he’s no longer with us, we will always remember him and his moments with us will always be kept deep down in our heart. My brother was and still a sweetheart to every one of us and I know he loved us as much as we loved him.

~ May peace be with you ~

My true love to you… Your lil’ sis.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: