Monday, December 05, 2005

Andy Teh
(1981 - 2005),

I will remember our childhood. All the time we spent together. All the things we do together. And all the games we played together when we were young. Those days are one of the best days of my life.

I am really grateful to have you as a friend, as a companion, and help me to create such a memorable childhood.

It's so hard to swallow the fact that you're now gone. Someday, somehow, we'll have to accept it. Maybe God have better plans for you.

No matter what, we'll be Friends Forever. Will never forget the time we had when we were young.

I've known your family since young, and I know your dad is a very strong man. He'll get thru this. Please give more strength to your mum and help her go thru this.

Not only has your family lost a great son and joker brother, I've lost a great friend too. You've left me with tonnes of memories, all of them good ones. Thanks for all the memories. All the marbles, video games, cycling-around-the-neighbourhood, one-on-one soccer, and all.

God bless you, and rest in peace.

Love,
Lip Keng

No comments: