Monday, August 28, 2006

more dreams to come...

i know i should have blog since years ago but i didn't have the time due to those assignments deadline that come one after another...
my maid dreamt of my bro on his birthday itself... she told my parents (i think)..
my bro was carrying baby Colson and plays with him...
my bro loves his nephews and he loves to play with him...
Everyday once he reached upstairs, he will eventually go to my sis-in-law's room to look for baby Frederick.. sometimes my sis-in-law was even changing.. how sweatz.. lucky he knows how to close the door... lol...

the second dream was the day before we went to his cemetery i think... or on that night itself.. i'm not too sure... again, its from my maid... she woke up to give milk to my small nephew, and then she went to open my bro's room and she saw him sleeping on his bed... that was what she dream that night...

No comments: