Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's his 25th birthday...

Happy birthday to my beloved bro!! 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Recalling last year, I've been a terrible sister...
I totally forgotten to wish my bro on 2nd of August..
In fact I remembered only on 3rd of August...
I've been so guilty about it...
Thinking of him sending me sms in the midnight when I turned 20 makes me even more guilty...
Now that I remember his birthday, he's not here...
Never thought that I will have no chance to wish him a happy birthday...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


>And today, I did something silly...
I reached my cell, type a simple message and send to my bro's hp num...
I'm not being silly to think that it'll reach my bro..
But hey i've been doing this every year... 
So I thought I still can do it this year...
His cell num will always be in my phone book...
Always will be...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


We'll be going to his cemetery on sat...
Shall be meeting Cassandra...
Guess His place is rather dirty now as we haven't been visiting for a period...

Again, happy birthday to my beloved kor!!!! Love you always!!!! 

No comments: