Sunday, May 14, 2006

Am too busy to blog lately..
So I'm gonna jot down what have I dreamt lately...
And obviously I've forgotten when did this dream occur..

First dream :
Both my brothers & my sis-in-law were going for a vacation and they left me out. How sad! However, before they left, they dropped by my house and Andy gave me one big stacks of money which I don't know if it is RM700 or RM7000. He told me to hide it which I have no idea of it. He was kinda angry and then the dream just go off like that

Second dream :
My bro was in the hospital, injured. He was at the emergency department & we were waiting for him. There were like 10 nurses surrounding him and I saw the whole bed full with blood. Its kind like what we have to go through on that incident day itself. He passed away in the dream. Thats what I remembered so far in the dream.

No comments: