Monday, February 06, 2006

I dreamt about him again the night before we went to his cemetery...
It was a silly dream though.. I feel funny when I woke up and thought of it.

I got to know a net friend and apparently he's already my bf (which is so impossible in my life). And then he gonna reach my house in the midnight. I can't be bothered to wait for his arrival, so I slept. The weird thing is he got my house key. That was his first time coming to my house. Morning came. I woke up late and then we went for meal. My 2 brothers sat beside him and make him to sit in between. Lol. Probably asking him tonnes of questions!!! Wakakakaka.. And that's my dream.

Last few days, my maid dreamt of him too. He was wearing his favourite sunglass and wore smartly preparing to go out with Cassandra. Probably he's having CNY also. Lol.

There was another time where his fwen, Wai Leong dreamt of him too. It was like 'Eh, CNY coming, aren't u going to bring me for shopping??'. That's what he said to Wai Leong. That was before CNY.

No comments: